Report Stormwater Pollution!
If you have information about pollution being dumped or discharged into the storm drainage system (aka an “illicit discharge”), which includes storm drains, ditches, swales, creeks, lakes, ponds, streets, or directly into a waterway, please report it!
Click this link to report any illicit discharges : http://tinyurl.com/huntingtonIDDE12
Examples of what you can report:
- Foam, bubbles, or a milky appearance in a ditch or waterway
- A strange odor coming from a storm drain
- Pouring auto fluids (motor oil, antifreeze, brake fluid, etc) or chemicals (paint, cleaners, etc) on the street or into a storm drain
- Wastewater piped to a creek or ditch (i.e. from a washing machine, floor drain)
- Washing equipment outdoors using chemicals
- Sediment flowing off a construction site